Our members have unlimited access to nearly 40 hours of live programming, 7 days/week -
You choose when and how often to join, to suit your schedule
SIGN UP NOW
Membership service with unlimited access to live online programming which can include a variety of programs and services. Content and programs are designed by a highly-experienced team of experts in cognitive health and geriatrics.
Membership includes: • Live interactive online programs
• Cultural, Holiday and Spiritual Events
• On-demand Content Library Clients and family members also receive: • Welcome Kit
• Tech Orientation
• Success Team Orientation and Support
• Caregiver Focused Workshops and Live Sessions with Clinicians
• Caregiving 101 Series
• Trualta Account
• Discount on Baycrest@Home Additional Services
Join the Social Recreation experience Today!
Membership is $99/month.
(10% off for 6 months subscription)
Use promo code FREE30 to get a one month free trial
Baycrest@Home is dedicated to providing quality services regardless of financial barriers. Please ask us for more information on eligibility for our sliding fee program for low-income families.
BAYCREST@HOME ADDITIONAL SERVICES
A virtual education series for new and veteran caregivers facilitated by social workers and occupational therapists.
• 8 lessons covering the fundamentals of dementia caregiving including: understanding dementia, activities of daily living, home safety, planning for the future, navigating the healthcare system, challenging behaviours, and caregiver supports and resources.
• 1-hour weekly sessions for 8 consecutive weeks.
• Rolling series with flexible start dates
• Includes self-led e-learning modules through Trualta to accompany lessons, with tailored recommendations to guide your unique caregiving experience.
Baycrest’s team of dementia and geriatric experts will curate solution focused and individualized online support for caregivers.
• Personalized support includes assessment, goal setting, emotional support and skills training, as well as recommendations and resources for navigating the healthcare system.
• Flexible packages allow you to access the care you need at the interval that works best for you
• Packages of 5 or 10* (1 hour sessions) that never expire, with a designated care specialist who will get to know you and your family’s unique needs.
• Our clinical team of experts includes social workers, nurses, occupational therapists, and referrals to other allied health professionals to offer you a fulsome care experience.
• Insurance receipts available.
• Available to Ontario residents only.
Non members pay:
$325.00 – (5 pack – 1 hr sessions)
$650.00 – (10 pack – 1 hr sessions)
Members Receive 15% discount on Personalized Counselling
An in-depth home safety assessment facilitated by a registered Occupational Therapist with detailed recommendations for optimizing independence and safety in the home.
• Timely and efficient assessments from occupational therapists specialized in dementia care and home safety, so you can avoid lengthy wait times that don’t include follow up.
• Innovative recommendations for safety and security through technology and assistive devices such as smart locks, motion sensors, remote monitoring, grab bars, and more.
• Detailed follow up and assistance to ensure installations are accurate and timely.
• Preferred vendors ensure you get the best equipment at the best price.
• Available to Ontario residents only.
This Psychotherapeutic group is designed to support either spouses or adult children caregivers facilitated by a Masters level social worker.
• Addresses caregiver stress and burnout and focuses on strengthening coping skills and caregiver knowledge.
• Topics of discussion include: caregiver stress, anxiety and sadness, loss and grief, caregiver guilt, overcoming caregiving challenges, planning for the future, and self-care
• 1-hour weekly sessions for 8 weeks
• Pre-registration required, available for Ontario residents only.