Our members have unlimited access to nearly 40 hours of live programming, 7 days/week -
You choose when and how often to join, to suit your schedule
SIGN UP NOW
Membership service with unlimited access to live online programming which can include a variety of programs and services. Content and programs are designed by a highly-experienced team of experts in cognitive health and geriatrics.
Membership includes: • Live interactive online programs
• Cultural, Holiday and Spiritual Events
• On-demand Content Library Clients and family members also receive: • Welcome Kit
• Tech Orientation
• Member Success Team Orientation and Support
• Caregiver Focused Workshops and Live Sessions with Clinicians
• Caregiving 101 Series
• Discount on Baycrest@Home Additional Services
Baycrest@Home is dedicated to providing quality services regardless of financial barriers. Please ask us for more information on eligibility for our sliding fee program for low-income families.
If you are a member of a Community Centre in Ontario, please contact us at 647-567-HOME (4663) or firstname.lastname@example.org
BAYCREST@HOME ADDITIONAL SERVICES
Dementia Skills Training for Family Carers
An interactive, virtual education series for spouses and adult children caring for a person with dementia in the early to mid-stages.
Learn the fundamentals of dementia caregiving. Connect with other carers in similar situations. Share experiences. Receive support and get tailored recommendations to guide your unique caregiving experience and extend your learning.
• 8 lessons facilitated by our social workers including: understanding dementia, activities of daily living, home safety, planning for the future, navigating the healthcare system, challenging behaviours, and caregiver supports and resources.
• 1-hour, twice-weekly sessions (Tues & Thurs: 1-2pm) for 4 consecutive weeks.
• Rolling series with flexible start dates
Caregiving 101 Fee
$120.00 (8 sessions)
Upcoming Course Dates:
September 5 – September 28, 2023
October 3 – October 26, 2023
November 7 – November 30, 2023
December 5 – December 28, 2023
Baycrest’s team of dementia and geriatric experts will curate solution focused and individualized online support for caregivers.
• Personalized support includes assessment, goal setting, emotional support and skills training, as well as recommendations and resources for navigating the healthcare system.
• Flexible packages allow you to access the care you need at the interval that works best for you
• Packages of 5 or 10* (1 hour sessions) that never expire, with a designated care specialist who will get to know you and your family’s unique needs.
• Our clinical team of experts includes social workers, nurses, occupational therapists, and referrals to other allied health professionals to offer you a fulsome care experience.
• Insurance receipts available.
• Available to Ontario residents only.
Personalized Counselling Fees:
$120.00 – (single 1 hr session)
*$540.00 – (5 pack – 1 hr sessions)
*$1080.00 – (10 pack – 1 hr sessions)
Members Receive 15% discount on Personalized Counselling